Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Squeals of joy!

Sweet! I finally figured out how to add a video on to the blog! Carter loves to entertain Isaac.  I was upstairs getting ready and heard laughter coming from Isaac, here's what I came down to! Enough to brighten anyone's day, which is what we needed after a week of the stomach flu, our generator breaking, Isaac not sleeping more than an hour at a time, and then, to top it all off, our built-in cabinets above our computer came crashing down in the middle of the night.  The only causality was a bobble-head figurine whose head got sheared off....

3 comments:

Lee3000 said...

Very cute! We love little relatives--especially when they're laughing!

Marc Whitman said...

Little kids are so easily entertained. When is the last time you laughed your head off at some one pounding on a cardboard box?

Mama said...

This is a great clip! I really hope to see you guys soon and meet Isaac!!!