Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Plague (or Laughter is the best medicine)



Well, the plague has officially descended upon our house in the form of boogers and more boogers, and the occasional high fever.  Carter has had the worst cold of his short little life, and is just sleeping through the night again after 6 nights (!) of waking up every two hours yelling out "boogers!"  Our one saving grace is he has learned how to blow his nose (albeit weakly).  We stooped a few times to spraying water in his nose with the booger snatcher, which he was NOT fond of.  I kept trying to tell him "we need to get the boogers out! You don't want them in there, do you?"  When he saw what we were going to do, he covered his nose and yelled "I love my boogers!" over and over. Needless to say, we do not.  Now that he is better, the fever has struck mama (for the second time this month!) I think we need to eat more kale or something.
I also wanted to post some photos taken by Carter, our aspiring photographer.  Whenever I take pictures he wants to as well, so here's his photos!  We could tell Carter was getting better once his laughter came back.  Let me tell you, that laugh can make even the worst situations better.  
Much love.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Shakespeare's original manuscript of Macbeth was, "Out damned boogers!"

His editor wisely steered him in a different direction.

Anonymous said...

Oh that Isaac and his fun eyes.

christina said...

I hope you are over your plague!
I know GR can't wait to see you!